Cookie time!


Lance makes cookies with Ethan
Ethan and Lance make valentines cookies together for the first time, they really did taste good.
Ethan made sure that I had a taste too.


Ethan was so excited about making cookies with his dad. It's now his favorite thing to do with Lance, and his dad is so patient with him. It was so cute to see my two guys (one little and one big) in the kitchen making sugar cookies.











See my cookie, yummy sugar cookies with red frosting and sprinkles. I love this guy!

1 comment:

  1. BETH I LOVED ALL THE POST YOU PUT UP!! WHAT A GREAT LOOKING FAMILY YOU HAVE THERE GIRLY!!! SOOOOOO SWEET!! I LOVE YOU ALL AND I HOPE WE CAN SEE YOU SOON , I HAVENT BEEN BY BECAUSE OF THE COLD AND FLU MESS GOING AROUND AND DONT WANT TO TAKE ANY CHANCES WITH THE LITTLE GUYS...BUT HOPFULLY SOON WE CAN HANG OUT !! TAKE CARE ALL OF YOU ......XOXOXOXO........GAIL .....

    ReplyDelete